Garena’s Free Fire has a new beta update which is currently available for players to download. This new update brings new content to the game that will effectively be added to the main server when this update arrives.
Like most games, Free Fire offers its next updates in beta form on its Advanced Server to smooth out bugs and changes that the new content and update need. And the next advanced server update in this case is the Free Fire OB27, which is currently available for download on Android devices.
Free Fire OB27 Advance Server APK: How to Download
While the beta update can be downloaded by anyone who has been invited to the program, but it is limited to Android devices. Here are the steps on how to get the beta version of the game working on your Android devices.
- The link to the Free Fire Advanced server can be found on the official website, so open the website on a browser.
- Here, users need to log into the website using their Facebook ID to be redirected to the download section.
- Once logged in and the user redirected to the download page, tap on download to begin the process.
- Once the APK is downloaded, start the installation process by authorizing the browser as the source.
- Run the game and use the activation code that was received with the invitation to access it.
In the last update, Garena Free Fire had a crossover event with Attack of Titan. The content of the Attack on Titan game also included a new special game mode. Players go into battle in signature Attack on Titan style with in-game costume elements inspired by the series. These included the iconic Survey Corps uniform from the series. The suits had the division’s Wings of Freedom badges displayed on the jackets and were available in both male and female variants.