The girl was gang-raped for two years by threatening to make the video clip viral

Alwar . In Alwar, Rajasthan, a case of gang-rape of a girl for two years has come to light. By making videos, four accused kept robbing the girl’s reputation by blackmailing till last month. The victim went to the police, but due to no hearing, she was again caught in the clutches of the poor. Now the accused made the video of the girl viral, then the victim again reached the police, after which the matter came to light. Police arrested two accused of kidnapping and gangrape. Another accused has also been caught, who was harassing the victim these days.

It has been said in the police complaint that the 20-year-old victim had gone to Alwar to appear for the examination in April 2019. There he met an acquaintance Vikas Chaudhary. Vikas and his friend Bhuru Singh Jat kidnapped the girl. He first gave drugs to the girl and then gangraped by taking her to the MIA area of ​​Alwar. The girl told that the guard of the same housing society was also involved with the accused. In the FIR (First Information Report), the girl said that apart from Vikas and Bhuru, two other people also raped her.

It is being told that the victim had also complained to the Malakheda Police in May 2019. But then his complaint was not registered. Since then, the main accused had been gang-raping her by blackmailing Vikas and others. He kept doing bad things with the victim by threatening to make the video viral. Last month, on June 25, the victim was stunned when another accused, Gautam Saini, tried to blackmail her by sending a video clip of her rape.

He called the victim to meet him on June 27. Alwar SP Tejaswini Gautam said, “She (the victim) came to meet me on June 28 and an FIR was registered in this matter. After this, the police have arrested Vikas and Bhuru. Two other gangrape accused are arrested, while the police has also nabbed the accused Saini, who sent the video.

The SP said that Saini got the video clip and number of the victim from somewhere. He has no role in the gangrape, but since June 25, he was also trying to blackmail. The SP has said that in 2019, the case of refusal to register FIR will also be investigated and if anyone is found guilty then strict action will be taken.

If you like the news then please share

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here