Shilpa Shetty’s husband Raj Kundra was arrested on July 19 for making obscene videos. Now Raj has been sent to judicial custody for 14 days. After the arrest of Raj, many models have given statements against him. Model Sagarika Shona Suman had revealed that Raj Kundra’s company was targeting Celina Jaitley. Now Celina’s statement has come out on this.
Celina’s spokesperson has told News18 that the actress was approached for the Shilpa Shetty app. But he didn’t join that either. He told that Celina was approached for Shilpa Shetty’s app JL Streamers which is an influencer app for professionals. He was not approached for the hotshot.
Celina’s spokesperson further said that she did not even know what this app was. Shilpa and Celina are very good friends, due to which Shilpa invited the actress. She further told that due to the commitment of Celina’s work, she was not able to join this app when it was launched. Not only Celina, many other actresses were also approached for Shilpa Shetty’s app.
Bigg Boss contestants were being targeted
Model Sagarika had told that Raj Kundra’s company was also targeting the contestants of Bigg Boss. It includes Nikki Tamboli, Arshi Khan. Arshi was also contacted. Sagarika told that Arshi Khan has already hosted for Hotshots but this time she was offered for live streaming. For which Raj’s company was ready to give him Rs 2 lakh but Arshi had demanded Rs 5 lakh. Since then he has not been contacted again.
Let us tell you that Raj Kundra is currently in judicial custody and his bail is going to be heard again in the court tomorrow. It will be known only after the court’s decision whether Raj gets bail or he will remain in judicial custody.
Also read: Raj Kundra Case: Crime Branch clarified – no clean chit to Shilpa Shetty at present, forensic auditors called to investigate bank account
Net Worth: Huma Qureshi entered the industry from ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’, charges so much for a film